- Book Review. The Canadian Geographer (2019), “Studying Arctic Fields: Cultures, Practices, and Environmental Sciences” by Richard Powell (2017), McGill-Queen’s University Press
- Ford, J.D.,…Kitching, K….et al. (2015) ‘Community-Based Adaptation Research in the Canadian Arctic’. WIREs Climate Change.
- Ford, J.D., … Kitching, K… et al. (2016). ‘The Questions that Keep us Awake at Night’: Research Reflections on Community-Based Adaptation Research. WIRES Climate Change, 7(2)
- Kitching, Knut. (2012) ‘A New Green Revolution: A Review of Agricultural Reform in Sub-Saharan Africa.’ UBC Press: Trail Six- Undergraduate Journal of Geography, Vol. 6 (20011/2012)
- Kitching, Knut. (2010) ‘The Hunt: Changes in the Cultural Importance of Whales Amongst the Canadian Inuit between 1982-2008.’ UBC Press: Trail Six- Undergraduate Journal of Geography, Vol. 4 (2009/2010)
- Kitching, Knut (2016), Poems: “Food Speech” and ” Being Qallunaat” in The Backroad Journal, 3 (May 2017)
- Kitching, Knut. (2016), “Smoke and the sound of gunshot: Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada” Elsewhere Journal, 3 (March).
- Kitching, Knut “An extract from Re-enchanting (sub)urban North America” in Mud: Poems collected by Sam Edwards; 2015; Carpel Books; UK
- Interview in Alpinist, June 2017 “Researchers, Activists and Climbers Respond to Trump’s Withdrawal from Climate Accord”
- Musical Composition 2016 – Ideas of North with Jason Noble – Centre des actuels Skol . A musical composition exploring caribou, climate change and the north through sound.
- Ride. Camp. Repeat – 2:20min, 2016 – A short film about bikepacking by Skyler Des Roches, Dan Mattison and Knut Kitching, in association with Bikepacking.com (Honorable Mention, Best Indie Bikepacking Films of 2016)